1. Upon successful login, click the Analytics tab from the left navigation bar. Doing so takes you to the Analytics screen.
2. Here, analytics for all campaigns are displayed via a bar chart that has the dates mapped against the number of emails. Each bar depicts a metric and the displayed metrics include Sent, Opens, Unique Opens, Replies, Clicks, and Unique Clicks.
3. Hovering over a point in the bar chart reveals a tooltip displaying the stats for that specific date.
4. By default, the analytics for last 4 weeks are displayed. However, you can use the duration selector at the top-left corner to choose a different time period.
5. To set a custom date range, click the Custom Range date selector and choose the start and end dates between which you want to view analytics.
6. To filter the analytics based on a specific status, click the Filter button. This reveals a menu for you to choose the status against which you want to view analytics.
7. To share analytics, click the Share button.
8. Moving further, analytics for all campaigns are displayed via various cards below the bar chart. They include Total Emails Sent, Open Rate, Click Rate, Reply Rate, and Opportunities.